Event on Saturday

I'm a dragon monk!
shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Event on Saturday

Post by shimdic » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:33 pm

Finally, we have had a breakthrough. The true intention of the devils was difficult to ascertain, but our research has revealed that they are planning something massive. These smaller attacks have sought to confuse us and have been little more than a minor nuisance. Our enemy is more powerful than they have let on and we must be prepared to withstand their strongest force. We have put in place a strategic defense plan and we implore all adventurers of Stormreach to gather around the Tent between 8:30pm and 9:30pm Eastern on Saturday. At that time we will make our move. We must head off their nefarious scheme and begin the process of breaching the barrier surrounding the Market Tent so that we may take the fight to their home plane of Shavarath! Anything short of complete victory is not acceptable, we cannot back down until that barrier is down, and we must do everything in our power to defend Stormreach! Until then, be vigilant friends.

You probably all saw it, but I am going to attend in hopes of getting some sort of reward.