So here's an idea

Boargers still suck
Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

So here's an idea

Post by Xelissa » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:10 pm

Someone (I vote Terry, since he has the computer for it) fraps me, Tyler, and Terry playing Tabula Rasa.

Reason behind this? When I was debating over whether I was going to pick up the game or not, I watched a lot of videos on youtube and looked at screenshots. Little or no audio gives no sense of the immersion and craziness that goes on in this game. The addition of vent would definitely show just how much action goes on here.

Just hearing "not much PVP" often (in our minds) equates to little or no excitement, but that's just not the case in TR. There's plenty of excitement when there's a bane dropship dropping Thrax on your head, or when you're running full speed at a turret to slap down an EMP Bomb, or when you're fighting to get back a base that the bane have taken over.

Maybe we can convince some more people to pick this up if they can see a little better the action this game packs XD

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:13 pm

that would be rad; maybe we can take a bit more footage and you can edit it into a nifty little promo video and brand it with our guild... might be a good recruiting tool or at the very least make us feel neat. we can put it on youtube and then embed it on our site, or even flash encode it so the ui looks nice or something.

if terry doesn't wanna for some reason, or if we want another perspective, we could even check out an external harddrive from school and then we can do it too (I know I would need the extra space).

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:20 pm

I love this idea! Tyler is sending me Fraps right now. =D

Additionally, Here's my preview for the game based on our weekend excursion for those in the guild who want more information.
The cake is a lie.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:17 am

I'm totally in support of this! :D

Let's frap!

Vincent
aelfborn fury

Post by Vincent » Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:49 pm

I got a question about TR. Is it really fast play? I might be picking this up this weekend.
I don't care what you are doing, so much
as the idiotic way that you are doing it.