Guild City Information

By Crom...what went wrong?
Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Guild City Information

Post by Albedo » Fri May 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Tyler discovered this link that talks about what's required for the first building in making a guild city. As you can see, it's going to take a lot to get our city up.

For the first building:

100 Ash
150 Silver
50 Copper
200 Sandstone
2.5 gold

So...it's going to take a lot of help from everyone to get there...but we can do it! :)
The cake is a lie.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Mon May 26, 2008 1:14 pm

Apparently, according to people who are building cities, there is no upkeep at the moment. If I see information that's different, I'll update. :)
The cake is a lie.

Leoj
protection warrior

Post by Leoj » Mon May 26, 2008 2:38 pm

I haven't really found a good way to make money yet... but I'm keeping my eyes open =)
Death is but a doorway; Here, let me get that for you.

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Mon May 26, 2008 9:04 pm

here are two types of guild cities. The first one a guild needs to build is a PVE version. This is actually in a PVP zone, but the building itself cannot be attacked.

The second type is one built in another zone (The Border Kingdoms) which the entrance is located from inside the same zone where the PVE city is built.

Go to any crafting zone (Purple Lotus Swamp, Poitan, or Lacheish Plains) and look at the map. You will see green dots that say Guild City (2 or 3 per zone). Then, look at the borders to see the zone passages. You will see one that says Border Kingdoms. Enter this zone, and you will see it's like a replica of the crafting zone you just left... but it has Battle Keeps that need to be captured by the guild.

However, you cannot claim the Battlekeep until your PVE city is upgraded to Tier 3. The BK is the one that will hold the siege battles.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Mon May 26, 2008 9:31 pm

It's still able to be destroyed right now, Jeff. It's a bug.
The cake is a lie.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Wed May 28, 2008 11:21 pm

We have our plot of land!

Lacheish Plains, instance 14.
The cake is a lie.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Wed May 28, 2008 11:30 pm

Bonesy
protection warrior

Post by Bonesy » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:42 am

Already donated 100 ash and 100 sandstone. I almost have another stack of sandstone on the way. I'll prolly do more gathering soon. Doing it around midnight pst is great because there are little to no one in lacheish plains and I have all the nodes to myself.

~Lore

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:45 pm

That's awesome, Lore - thanks a ton for helping out! For the keep I'm sure we have everything covered, and I think we're gonna hold off at least a bit for all the other buildings because they're useless at the moment. Don't burn yourself out!

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:47 pm

You rock Lore! Thanks for the items! Like Tally said, don't wear yourself out hehe.
The cake is a lie.

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:20 pm

Bonesy wrote:Already donated 100 ash and 100 sandstone. I almost have another stack of sandstone on the way. I'll prolly do more gathering soon. Doing it around midnight pst is great because there are little to no one in lacheish plains and I have all the nodes to myself.

~Lore

If you use the guild person to warp to the guild city you usually do not end up in instance 14. One thing I learned is that when you do go to the guild city the nodes always start out at 1%, so if you wait a little bit you should have the whole zone to yourself to farm. Plus night helps too, less douche bags.

Keep up the good work!