Guild Resources

By Crom...what went wrong?
Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Guild Resources

Post by Nokturnal » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:07 pm

I propose that we start selling the resources in the guild bank to fund our guild city. Silk is in-demand right now and we have 2 stacks in the bank. I'm sure people have more of it in their own inventory. If this works out well, we can start selling crafted items as well, with everyone chipping in materials of course. What do you guys think?

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:28 pm

I have a bunch that I've never deposited. When I'm on tonight I'll be happy to throw those into the bank as well. I'm going to wait until I'm 80 and crafting gets its overhaul before I do too much with it, so I have no opinion either way on the resources in the guild bank.

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:55 pm

I swiped the silk, it's in my bank for now. It was just taking up space in the guild bank, and I was going to use some of it for armor crafting. I'd rather not sell it til I can see how much I need, but I understand if we want to get rid of it.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:33 pm

No worries, Rory. I'm sure Nok didn't know you needed it for armorcrafting. How is that going, by the way? Stuck on tier 1, like most of us? =[ I like how they put in caches for alchemy, but then they were broken, so they took them out. Maybe by Monday...

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:43 am

Oh if you need it then I'd rather you use it. It was just sitting there for so long that I thought no ones uses them.