Weakness FAQ and Chart

Saga of lol?
Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Weakness FAQ and Chart

Post by Albedo » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:41 pm

So there's this weakness thing that I kept seeing and didn't know what it meant. Now I do. Some skills have weaknesses attached to them and either a C or an E. The C means it causes the weakness. The E means it exploits the weakness. Exploiting a weakness someone has Caused increases the damage or gives an additional effect.

Here's the FAQ about it and a chart showing which classes synergize with others, for causing and exploiting weakness.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/node/59921
The cake is a lie.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:30 am

From what I see, we've got a few of these going--

-Dread Knight and Disciple cause and exploit "Enraged" with (C) Harrow (E) Knife Hand/(E) Void Hand
-Druid and Dread Knight cause and exploit "Blinded" with (E) Ravaging Darkness (C) Sunburst
-Druid and Shaman cause and exploit "Burning" with (E) Winter's Roar (C) Solar Fire
-Disciple and Druid cause and exploit "Vulnerable with (C) Cyclone Kick (E) Solar Flare/(E) Call Lightning/(E) Lightning Strike
-Shaman causes and exploits "Armor Chink" with (C) Sundering Claw (Tuugin) (E) Cruel Bite (Tuurgin pet ability).

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:41 pm

I have Solar Flare - (C) BURNING, (E) VULNERABLE
I have Lightning Strike - (E) VULNERABLE
I don't get Call Lightning - (E) VULNERABLE until 30

I don't know what Sunburst is - they must have changed the name of it because Paladins have a skill named that now - I think I remember something causing blinding, though, so I'll check in-game later what it was.