From http://herald.warhammeronline.com/patch ... 11/18/2008
* The Heavy Metal event has begun... Fight and adventure for your chance to play the Knight of The Blazing Sun and The Blackguard before anyone else!
* Character collision in RvR has been improved. Players should no longer move sporadically when being blocked by another player.
* Players who go AFK while in Public Quest areas or during keep sieges will no longer receive contribution credit towards those encounters.
GENERAL CHANGES AND BUG FIXES
* There were some instances in which the reticule for ground-target-area-effect abilities was allowing these spells to be cast in areas which were not originally intended. This has been adjusted.
* Several issues have been addressed that previously allowed players to get to locations they were not supposed to be able to reach.
* Players will no longer appear mounted when they are not.
* Fixed several issues that caused the User Interface to display improper Zone Control information. Objectives and Keep icons as well as the Zone Control bar will now properly display the status of contested zones in Tier 4.
* Tier 4 Zones: Based on player feedback, we have reduced the number of Scenario Victory Points required for Zone Control. Also, Battlefield Objectives and Keeps are now worth more Victory Points, and capturing a T4 zone can be accomplished more quickly than before.
WARHAMMER ONLINE WEBSITE
* The Realm WAR offers many new features to help you stay in the game even when you can't login! Check out the changes for yourself and visit realmwar.warhammeronline.com.
* Changed Realm War section of the web site to reflect new navigation options
* Added Realm War selection page with server status and direct links to RvR Racial Pairing pages of each server
* Racial Pairing pages display current status and level of each city, status of the Tier 4 campaign, and victory point sliders for each zone
* Added maps of each zone focusing on RvR lakes with the status of each objective and keep, as well as Guild keep ownership, and when the keep was last taken
* Provided a Campaign status pop-up so players can keep a discrete tab on the progress of the war on their server
Stunties was smahsed
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest