I'm retarded

Stunties was smahsed
Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

I'm retarded

Post by Nokturnal » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:46 pm

So I respec'd a few days ago to a much better tanking build. It utilizes one of my knock downs (Repel) to reduce the mob's armor penetration 0%. It also gives me a tactic to reduce the cool down of Repel from 20 seconds to 10 seconds and reduce the action points required. So I've been running around all weekend, lvling, grinding PQs and doing Bastion Stair. Earlier today, I realized that the cool down was still 20 seconds. I thought that maybe the tactic was broken, but no one had mentioned it on the forums. So I looked at my skills again and realized that I'd been using the wrong skill all weekend! I had been using a new skill that I had acquired called Downfall instead! Ugh! Anyways, that's what I get for just spamming skills I guess.

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:51 pm

You have acquired the title: "Fat Fingered Button Masher"

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:00 pm

And what does Downfall do? The Leet Deeps? If so, I totally bet you were just doing it on purpose to top the damage charts, AS USUAL.

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:15 pm

Downfall is a knockdown that disables the target and of course, does damage too. In order to take advantage of Repel, it requires 2 tactics. So I'd been running around with 2 tactics that weren't doing anything!