BS

Stunties was smahsed
shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

BS

Post by shimdic » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Please post the days and times you are willing to go do some end bosses.

I'll edit this down as I get more people signed up and then try to get a group of 6 going to boss 1 and 2 and count that as a run.

Monday

Takako 6-8pm PST
Feyzor 6-8pm PST
Devanna 6-8pm PST

Tuesday

Takako 6-8pm PST
Feyzor 6-8pm PST
Devanna 6-8pm PST

Wednesday

Takako 6-8pm PST
Feyzor 6-8pm PST
Devanna 6-8pm PST

Thursday

Takako 6-8pm PST
Feyzor 6-8pm PST
Devanna 6-8pm PST

Friday

Takako 6-8pm PST
Feyzor 6-8pm PST
Devanna 6-8pm PST

Saturday

Sunday
Last edited by shimdic on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Most days work for me as long as I know a couple days in advance, I can plan around it.

What kind of runs are we talking about, here? Will every run be keep-going-until-people-say-stop, or will they be limited to a certain time limit or boss limit? Will these days/times vary from week to week, or will they be set days and times for a considerable length of time?

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:23 pm

You know my schedule: it's open and flexible. If we're doing it on the weekend, I'd prefer to do it late night because I tend to go out either Friday or Saturday (or both). If it's during the week, I'm game until 8 PST.
The cake is a lie.

shimdic

Post by shimdic » Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 pm

I wanted set days.

I figured anybody could go along, but only 6 get to go into the boss and that would be decided ahead of time. Also as people get the items, there's no reason for them to go in unless they are needed for a spot. Like if Terry got the gloves, there's no reason for him to do the second boss and we should get Matt and Snakes in that one more often. Just like there's no reason for me to go into the 1st boss, but I'd still run there if I have nothing better to do.

I guess we could pair the first two bosses together and call that a run since the first one only takes 20 minutes. The second boss we have only done twice so it's not down to a science yet.

The third and fourth bosses I guess we can just go explore sometime when we happen to have a decent amount of people on. That or we could make that an event.

Snakes
protection warrior

Post by Snakes » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:13 pm

This week is extremely hectic for me, i might be able to do tonight and tomorrow but probably not until the rest of the week.

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:39 pm

Here's my schedule:

Monday to Thursday: 8:00 PM PST to Midnight
Friday to Sunday: Varies

I know I don't play during prime time, so if no one is available for a late night run, it's no big deal.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:17 am

I'm the same as tally

shimdic

Post by shimdic » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:24 am

Could I extend Tally and Tyler's time to go to 12am PST? I guess I have the same hours.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:22 am

I'm down with any day besides Monday if there's notice.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:20 pm

shimdic wrote:Could I extend Tally and Tyler's time to go to 12am PST? I guess I have the same hours.
that would be accurate, although we'd rather not be split up and it seems like I'll need to go with the earlier groups so they have a tank.

Lume
feral druid

Post by Lume » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:06 pm

well im EST which makes me.. 4 hours ahead of you guys? Normally I'd say im good for any day during the week from 5-12am and weekends no good usually.
Though, the passed few days I've been off cause I've been sick and it looks like I'll have to take more leave from my day job because the post office has been calling me for midnights lately for x-mas rush.
SO.. im kinda at their mercy atm... but it means i wont be doing much on the weekends just incase lol..

Guess I'll say if i know a bit ahead of time ill be there most likely unless i gotta leave for work.

shimdic

Post by shimdic » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:33 am

Well, I forgot that in two weeks I start my job, so I'm not sure what kind of hours I am going to get.

I guess if people wanted a set schedule I could make one for two times a week. It just sucks that sometimes we have close to two parties on but not the right mix of classes.

Maybe next Friday or Saturday we could explore the third wing and finish all the quests in the second wing. Thoughts?

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:42 am

Well there's nothing we can do about the mix of current classes unless someone in the guild wants to stop playing their main and make a tank or a healer that's on late ;P

I'd be down for next weekend attempting the third area. I can give one full night next weekend to it. I can also play late the other night, but I have a feeling we'll be going to karaoke one of those nights so the night I do go I wouldn't be able to play until after 10 or 11 PST. But the other night I can make sure to be available.

I don't think setting up a set time every week is going to be viable. Hell, we couldn't even set up a meeting for one week. So I think we're going to have to play it by ear.
The cake is a lie.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:35 am

I WILL LEVEL A TANK TO 40 BY TOMORROW.

Wait, I have these 3 concerts...