Change to talismans/magical salvaging

Stunties was smahsed
Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Change to talismans/magical salvaging

Post by Xelissa » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:03 pm

In 1.1 you will no long be able to salvage fragments (the main component in talismans) from gear that you buy. This severely impacts talisman-makers and the making of high-end talismans. Previously, talisman-makers would buy high level purple renown gear for 12g each and salvage fragments from them. Also, previously it would be guarenteed that one of these purple renown pieces would give you a purple wounds fragment with which you could easily make a purple permanent talisman (+19 wounds). In 1.1 this will all change.

The biggest reason I'm telling you guys this is that I'm planning to stockpile a few purple wounds fragments for myself so I can make myself permanent +19 wounds talismans in the future after 1.1 goes live. Anyone who wants to do the same, I will gladly magical-salvage renown gear for wounds fragments. If you'd like to do this, mail or give me 12g per purple wounds fragment you want. I'll mail or give you back the fragments which in the future you can later give to me when you want a talisman made. That make sense? Better do it soon, though - who knows when the patch will go live.

Lume
feral druid

Post by Lume » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:48 pm

ooo good to know! i guess my renown isnt high enough to get purples yet, so ill mail you the G's for some
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming' WOO HOO, What a Ride

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Looks like the deal is over! I missed out. :(

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:32 pm

me too :( how dre I decide to sleep instead of hand tally all of my gold.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:26 pm

WTS purple wounds fragments, 200g <3

Lume
feral druid

Post by Lume » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:03 pm

moui wrote:WTS purple wounds fragments, 200g <3
lol bastage :P
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming' WOO HOO, What a Ride