I did it!

We play a free online game =O
Lume
feral druid

I did it!

Post by Lume » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:06 pm

I finally picked it up hehe.. the platinum edition?(eye of the north exp) i think it has all of what you guys were talking about with all the campaigns.

Havent started yet, but hopefully ill pick something i can join you guys on.. i forget how the campaigns work and if they effect anything.

Also picked up civilization IV gold edition.. hopefully its what i hoped for like age of empires and black and white (i like games where i can see my little men running around and building stuff)

I canceled my WAR sub a little while ago.. and unfortunately I didnt get to play LotRs much before it expired, but it didnt catch my attention at first (maybe need to play around with more classes to see what i like).
Though, for now i like the idea of not having to pay a monthly cost.. but I'm missing you guys so i might get into what you guys are doing sooner or later! :D

At least i can jump on vent when im playing guild wars and bug you all with my noobyness <3
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in
sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming' WOO HOO, What a Ride

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:07 pm

<3 YAY! I'd love to play GW with you sometime!

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:56 am

I'm glad your Holiday madness is over, Lume! Hopefully things will get less chaotic for you, now! Glad you picked up GW - I heart it.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 pm

GW = soooo delicious. One of the absolute best quasi-mmos created.

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:37 pm

I hate Gayla Hatchery, a lot.