Guild Wars Character Names

We play a free online game =O
Vincent
aelfborn fury

Post by Vincent » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:20 pm

Altec seeker is my PvP only name ^^ just fyi
I don't care what you are doing, so much
as the idiotic way that you are doing it.

Raina Asher
feral druid

Raina

Post by Raina Asher » Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:49 am

I am almost always on, if you wanna add me to list.
Raina Asher (necro/elem) for now. I might change my 2nd profession. I dont use it anyways. And I have been switching between Death, Blood, and Curses depending on the mission and if I have henchies or real people playing with me.
"A hundred ways to duck the question: how will I live with myself now that I know what I know? - Liir in "Son of a Witch" by Gregory Maguire.

"I'm more concerned about them hearing the music than how they get it." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus about illegally downloading music

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:08 pm

My characters are Keladry Mindelan (warrior), Daine Weirynsra (Ranger), Amaya Shimizu (Assassin), and now I have a dervish named Sarai Rashimah. My dervish isn't very far along yet, but she'll get there over Christmas break.

Raina Asher
feral druid

Re: Raina

Post by Raina Asher » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:10 pm

Raina Asher wrote:I am almost always on, if you wanna add me to list.
Raina Asher (necro/elem) for now. I might change my 2nd profession. I dont use it anyways. And I have been switching between Death, Blood, and Curses depending on the mission and if I have henchies or real people playing with me.
I have changed to N/R and have a pet I have been upgrading, but I have all the other secondaries now, and have captured quite a few necro elites and 2 ranger elites.
"A hundred ways to duck the question: how will I live with myself now that I know what I know? - Liir in "Son of a Witch" by Gregory Maguire.

"I'm more concerned about them hearing the music than how they get it." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus about illegally downloading music