I want to give it a hug.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:08 pm

thumbs up! high five!

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:40 pm

is it bad that i'm playing through solo as a soldier again because i love healing? he seems like a nice soloer too.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

I also want to hug it...but I'd rather play my soldier and my Siren more with people...
The cake is a lie.

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:20 am

I'm so loving this game! I don't think I would have anywhere near as much fun solo, but coop is always a blast... even doing the same quests over again. :)

Duoing our soldiers, Jeff and I are powerhouses. He's got an anti-shield rocket launcher and I've got a fire crit sniper rifle and we plow through the baddies. With both of our class items we have infinite ammo, and soon our turrets will be able to spawn one after the other. We're made to duo. :D

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Yeah, y'all should want to play this more. I have only played it once this week, with Rory.

:(

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 pm

BUT DRAGON AGE

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:41 pm

Hey I'm around. No one invites me, until Tally and Tyler gets on. I love the game but I'm not gonna sit at my PC waiting for someone to get on. Got other stuff to do. :)
The cake is a lie.

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Yea Terry waits for no one....NO ONE

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Albedo wrote:Hey I'm around. No one invites me, until Tally and Tyler gets on. I love the game but I'm not gonna sit at my PC waiting for someone to get on. Got other stuff to do. :)
Yeah, like missing Aion days.

I'll try and take the initiative more often and send Steam messages and harass people better.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 pm

The only time we've played Aion is when I initiate it by spamming you with messages and I got tired of being the one to initiate it all the time. . Additionally, for the last few weeks you're hardly on vent unless you're playing borderlands. We could have played Monday, but we played Borderlands. No one was around at all Tuesday (I was in vent the entire time) and Wednesday I played Dragon Age. All it'd take it an IM or a txt. I'm around.
The cake is a lie.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:35 pm

I do really like playing borderlands with everyone, and I'm glad we finally found a game we can all play together.

But schedules are as schedules are, so lots of times we end not not playing together as much as we'd like =[. The past two weeks have been very busy for me and Tyler with midterms. I spent probably... oh, I don't even know, 10-12+ hours on my syntax midterm between last wednesday and this wednesday. My other midterm took me probably 4.

As always, I do love playing things with you guys (loving Borderlands and Champions both), but I do have a lot less time than I used to, which makes me sad. I leave home around 1pm every day and I don't get home until at least 7:30pm every evening at the earliest. There's also the fact that I'm now 3 hours ahead of the people on the west coast. Then I have to deal with all the reading and homework for the week on Thursdays (which I have off, and which I go to the laundromat) and the weekends (when we do our grocery shopping and weekly apartment cleaning), but sometimes it spills into the other days, too.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I wish I could play borderlands more with people, too, but right now my schedule is pretty crammed, and making it work with other people's busy schedules sometimes makes for not very much together-time. I'm also trying to spread the playtime I do get between borderlands, champions, dragon age, and magnacarta 2, so some evenings some things win out over others. This week we didn't get to play too much borderlands, sadly - but hopefully we'll get to play more next week. The hard part is getting everyone around.

If it helps, I'm usually around starting 8-8:30pm to 11pm EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and often Sundays. Around 9:30-11pm on Mondays and Wednesdays. Fridays and Saturdays are pretty up in the air, but I'm usually around starting at 9:30 or 10pm to whenever on Fridays and Saturdays, unless there's absolutely no one around. I'm also sometimes on during the day on Saturdays and Sundays.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and if Tyler and/or I are not around and you guys want to see if we're free, feel free to text us. One of us will get it, and if we do get it, we'll at least text you back to let you know we're busy. I think most (or all?) of you have at least one of our numbers.