SO HOW IS IT SO FAR?

NEEDS MORE ALISTAIR
manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

SO HOW IS IT SO FAR?

Post by manekineko » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 am

I haven't been able to play it because of packing but I NEED TO KNOW!

(Oh yeah, and sorry for resurrecting the locked forum. I'll put it away when we're done, promise!)

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:33 am

I've played about an hour of it so far (have some plans to play some more today) - so far it seems good. I had to panic for a minute and try to remember how to play. You start off with Mhairi in your party and are shortly joined by Anders, so you get a 3-person party right off the bat pretty much, which is nice.

One tiny annoyance so far: equipment from DLC (besides from the latest DLC, Return to Warden's Keep or whatever) and Collector's Edition equipment apparently does NOT carry over into Awakening =[. So I loaded in without my CE staff. Fortunately I had an okay staff in my inventory. The eq thing shouldn't be a big deal eventually since I'd imagine with the level jumping up to 35 any equipment will soon become obsolete. Also, supposedly the stat points you got in the Fade do not carry over (I don't remember what my stats were in DA:O, so I can't tell exactly how many points I lost).

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Just so you guys know...Even though I won't be playing for at least a month, I am reading this forum so I'd appreciate if any major spoilers could have a warning. :D (I know you guys usually do this anyway...but just putting it out there. :))