Below is the very (VERY) generalized procedure for scheduling an event. Try to follow these guidelines if you want the most people available.
GENERAL SCHEDULE (All times are listed in Eastern Time)
Monday: Any time after 10, lasting until 11 at the latest
Tuesday: Any time after 8, lasting until 11 at the latest
Wednesday: Any time after 8, lasting until 11 at the latest
Thursday: Any time after 8, lasting until 11 at the latest
Friday: Any time after 8 with notice
Saturday: Any time with notice
Sunday: Any time with notice, lasting until 11 at the latest
1) Give at least 5 days advanced notice so that people are aware of your event and can schedule it around their IRL stuff.
2) Make a forum post here as well as a post on the calendar in-game.
3) Be as specific as possible about the event. Give times, what you want to do, where you want to meet, etc.
4) Try to schedule your event during a time when a lot of people are available.
5) Talk it up! Don't let people forget.
Thorog ate our fingers :[
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests