Attempt Gilded Prophecy again?

Rogue tanking was clearly the best, amirite?
Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Attempt Gilded Prophecy again?

Post by Xelissa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:41 am

Due to varying schedules (especially Wally's time zone difference), it seems likely that the weekend would be best. Eric, could you ask him when he's available? When is everyone else available? We'll need EVERYONE, because that's exactly ten:

Clerics:
1. Lydia
2. Tally
3. Terry
4. Wally

Rogues:
5. Jackie
6. Tyler
7. Naz
8. Matt

Mages:
9. Eric

Warriors:
10. Jon

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:59 am

Unfortunately, I will be out of town this weekend. We are leaving for Chicago tonight and won't be back till Sunday night. I will send Wally a message on FB and see if he is interested in raiding this weekend. I'm pretty sure he has access to the forums, so I can just direct him here.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:17 pm

Oh right, I totally forgot, Eric! Let's try to find another day where everyone can make it. We certainly need 10 if we're going to attempt this again and as one of our fully tier 2-geared folks, we definitely need you.

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:13 am

Just so you guys know, tomorrow and Tuesday are my concert days (finally!!) so I won't be around. Wednesday and Thursday I should be free, but Friday we're having an end-of-the-year staff party at someone's house in the evening. Saturday I am coming to NYC for Father's Day - we're going to see the Intrepid in a day trip.

Friday's the last day of school, so after that I'm free as a bird (and a second year teacher!!!). :D