TERA times

Fetishes abound
Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

TERA times

Post by Xelissa » Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 am

Let's set up a couple of times a week to play TERA. I'd really like to keep playing it, and it sounds like everyone else is interested as well. The problem is finding times for us to all play together!

My schedule is really open during the summer so far. I have a bunch of stuff to do, but my schedule is my own so I can be very flexible.

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Sat May 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Basically, I'm readily available. I'm always in vent, and if I'm in the work channel just drop down and see if I'm busy. Will be gone for E3 though, so no TERA for that.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Sun May 27, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm flexible. We need Jon and Terry times!

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:50 pm

Everyone said that they wanted to keep playing TERA, but little effort is being made to designate days/times of the week to play together =/ I know that people are busy (Jon has his hands full with his pools, Rory's at E3, Tyler is starting teaching for the summer, etc.), but unless more effort is made on EVERYONE'S part to make this work, perhaps we should just acknowledge that at this time everyone is simply too busy to play together right now.

Maybe we should just play on our own as we want to/are able to and then later this summer hopefully find time to play together?

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm fine with everyone doing their own thing. :) Sorry I've been so busy. I'll be free after this week, most likley.