Kadar's Application

We hate other people
Kadar
protection warrior

Kadar's Application

Post by Kadar » Mon May 19, 2008 3:37 am

Hey guys, I'm Chris, but you can call me that or Kadar/Kads, I don't care.

Games: Age of Conan

Character Name: Kadar

Character Info: Okay, well my main on AoC right now is a level 17 demonologist speccing into fire. I'm looking to get into a lot of pvp and some instances.

History: Well, I played WoW for...maybe close to two years I think? Didn't get into end game content a lot but was part of a fairly casual guild that did some Karazhan and some pvping. I don't really have a focus, I like both. Honestly, I'm never sure how much time I'll have because I go to school and work, but I should have at least a couple of hours a day. Some weeks it will probably be less.

I found you guys by asking if a guild needed a Demonologist and Phoebe messaged me. =]

Pancakes are great! Especially at 3 a.m. at Denny's after you got scared by some old creepy dude asking you for money coming up to your car. =] Good times.

Email: [email protected]

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Mon May 19, 2008 3:40 am

Pancakes are great! Especially at 3 a.m. at Denny's after you got scared by some old creepy dude asking you for money coming up to your car. =] Good times.
I fucking know exactly what you mean. We have both lived this experience, or you are reading my mind. I'M ON TO YOU!

Kadar's a good guy, ran him through a bunch of quests tonight and he wasn't retarded... which is always a plus.

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Mon May 19, 2008 4:34 am

We're pretty casual about playing. Some play a lot more and some play less, but we try to help each other regardless. All we ask is that you help others when possible.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Mon May 19, 2008 1:06 pm

Welcome! Sounds like you've already played with some of our members so look for one of us ingame (Takako, Moui, Albedo, Blusi, Phoebe or Nokkers)...we should be on tonight (PST times). I'll add you to my friendlist :)
The cake is a lie.