Okie Applying for UP

We hate other people
Okie
protection warrior

Okie Applying for UP

Post by Okie » Fri May 30, 2008 11:43 pm

Hello my name is Sean ( in RL ) but on vent, TS or whatever you guys may use, you can call me Okie

Im currently playing AoC, and WoW mostly AoC atm though WoW is getting kinda old, I have played RF online, Guild Wars, Everquest, City of Hero's and some first peron shooters, not at all new to MMO's I am currently in a guild atm called Knights of Shadow, you may have heard of them on RF Online was the biggest and best guild at one point, but for AoC im not with them as I do not want to make a char on the Euro Server, I will be playing AoC till endgame and further as I really like the game so far.

I am currently lvl 27 (almost 28 ) and I am a Cymmerian Conquerer named Okie, and would like to join a guild on this server.

Do not be alarmed by me already being in a guild I plan on staying on this server as some of my buddies in RL are playing on this one too, and KoS took a vote and they voted on Euro server, so I wont be going there.

I am all for PvP, I live for PvP I eat sleep and well you know :P

And I absolutely love pancakes (had some this morning actually) favorite pancakes are with Choc Chips woot woot

Favorite all time movie would have to be Old School
Favorite TV show would be Family Guy or According to Jim
Favorite Quote would be " Life is Easier with Eyes Closed"

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Fri May 30, 2008 11:54 pm

Welcome to the forums!

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Sat May 31, 2008 12:03 am

Gir as an avatar is a definite plus!

We'll keep you posted as our (somewhat slow) process goes on.

A quick overview of what to expect:

1. We like to have a good bit of interaction before granting a trial membership. This means either talking to some folks on vent, or grouping with folks (or both!).

2. Regardless of how much we like you, you'll need to go through a 2-week trial membership. All that means is a two week period where there's still a chance you wont fit in and be asked to leave. This is simply a precaution to make sure everyone gets along!

3. Jeff (shimdic) will bother you incessantly for the rest of your life. Don't ask why, it's better if you don't know =[

See you in game!

-Moui

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Sat May 31, 2008 12:08 am

Hi Sean/Okie!

Welcome to our forums - we extend a very underpowered greeting to you! Just a quick question because I'm sure we're all curious - how did you hear about us, and is there any specific reason that you applied to become underpowered?

-Xelissa

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Sat May 31, 2008 6:50 am

Welcome! What server were you on for RFO?

Vincent
aelfborn fury

Post by Vincent » Sat May 31, 2008 3:23 pm

Hello and welcome to the forums.
I don't care what you are doing, so much
as the idiotic way that you are doing it.

Okie
protection warrior

Post by Okie » Sat May 31, 2008 3:42 pm

First off hello every1 thankyou for the warm welcome!
And I am used to the application process so no worries there, KoS was very hard to get into.

I was Bellato on the Fire server, my name was MrMiagi lvl 48 Warrior DPS( i forgot which class it was called tbh)

And I actually found your website when I was looking into the gov'ment style's for AoC and I came upon ur website and was already looking for a guild anywho so here I am :P

And I find it better not to ask questions anyways :)

And yes Gir is the shyt!

Okie
protection warrior

Post by Okie » Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:06 am

Sorry every1 for not talkin to much last nite gf was sleepin and I couldnt be to loud she had a headache all day, (she got mad anyways) but Ill be on again today here shortly goin grocery shoppin and hoppin on. :lol:

Leoj
protection warrior

Post by Leoj » Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:37 pm

moui wrote:3. Jeff (shimdic) will bother you incessantly for the rest of your life. Don't ask why, it's better if you don't know =[
I was already wondering about shimdic and now I really want to know! grr :x

(actually I don't know what your talking about... shimdic is the shit--he's the only one that stays up as late as I do, haha)

And hi to you Okie :D
Death is but a doorway; Here, let me get that for you.

Okie
protection warrior

Post by Okie » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Heya Leoj! how are you!? :?:

Okie
protection warrior

Post by Okie » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 pm

:?:

Leoj
protection warrior

Post by Leoj » Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:52 pm

ummm... fine..
Death is but a doorway; Here, let me get that for you.

Okie
protection warrior

Post by Okie » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:18 pm

Im sorry guys but i cannot play anymore as of right now due to some RL issue's...When I return I would still like to app and join you guys when i return if that would be okay with you guys? Ill be off and on here (Ill have access to internet but not games)
Thankyou!

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:02 pm

Take care Okie, see you soon bro.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 am

Okie wrote:Im sorry guys but i cannot play anymore as of right now due to some RL issue's...When I return I would still like to app and join you guys when i return if that would be okay with you guys? Ill be off and on here (Ill have access to internet but not games)
Thankyou!
no worries man, gl with real life. we'll take it from where you left off when you get back.