Eive - App

Post by Eive » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Name you prefer to be called
Eive (in game name)

Game(s) you plan to play
Warhammer online

Character's name
Eive -rolling alt Shaman with brother soon

Character info- My main character is currently a r11 witch elf. I love running scenarios and getting some practice in Open RVR to get a better feel for how my class plays in huge battles.

Brief history
I ran with the Arsenal guild in DAoC (for the life of me I can't remember my server) as a Albion minstrel. PLayed with them for 2 years until ToA came out and people left. I dabbled in Guidl wars and FFXI but they never took. I played WoW for about 2 years but I was more casual once out of college. I currently play about 3-4 hours each weekday, and weekends can be all-dayers or nothing if i'm not around...I basically always play when I have the time.

How did you find us?
Saw the recruitment post on WHA forums, I liked the description a lot...non elists etc, just the thing that's up my alley.

What are your feelings toward pancakes?
Not too fluffy, not too flat...gotta get them fresh and never frozen or reheated...they lose the magic that way. I actually prefer plain buttermilk and nothing in them. I'm also surprsingly adverse to maple syrup...

Optional - help us get to know you better!
E-mail address - [email protected] i have it open at work in the background, feel free to shoot me an email.

Favorite video/computer games
A link to the Past, Super Contra, Final fantasy III (US), FFIV, X-Com

Favorite songs/bands
Love Never Dies - Apoptygma Berzerk
Bigmouth strikes again - Smiths
MerMurder - Dethklok

Favorite movies
Braveheart, cloverfield, Unbreakable, Last of the Mohicans...Commando (lol)

Favorite tv shows
Mythbusters, Burn Notice, House

Favorite quote -can't think of one...

How do you feel about the phrase "troll patrol"? - Sounds sexy

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Hey Eive! Thanks for coming around and checking us out.

Unbreakable is an amazing movie! I like it even more than the 6th sense, but there are those who say it was the beginning of the end for M. Night Shyamalan.

Also, verrrry nice game selection.

One of the other Recruitment Officers or I will be getting in touch with you in game soon! Are you a east coaster or a west coaster?

Eive
protection warrior

Post by Eive » Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:02 pm

bluexy wrote:Hey Eive! Thanks for coming around and checking us out.

Unbreakable is an amazing movie! I like it even more than the 6th sense, but there are those who say it was the beginning of the end for M. Night Shyamalan.

One of the other Recruitment Officers or I will be getting in touch with you in game soon! Are you a east coaster or a west coaster?
Hey,

I kind of agree with the "beginning of the end" for M. Night after Unbreakable. I enjoyed Signs, but the village, Lady in the water and the happening should be locked away...

I'm a East-coaster (in MA) and am usually on by 7pmEST weekdays (will be tonight baring and grace-period woes...)

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:24 pm

bluexy wrote:Hey Eive! Thanks for coming around and checking us out.

Unbreakable is totally underrated -- I thought it was really good, too. Other than that and 6th sense, I don't like much of Shyamalan's stuff, but I don't think Unbreakable was a decline from 6th Sense.

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:25 pm

Hello and welcome!!

What college did you go to and what did you study?? We have a handful of east coasters, but then again we have somebody in every time zone.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:33 pm

Good news--Troll Patrols are, in fact, sexy.

Oh yeah, and I have the pefect pancake recipe for you.

Welcome to the forums! Remember to friend me (Derrick), Devanna, and Glorbo so we can find you in game!

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:44 am

Welcome Eive! Hope to see you in game soon.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:05 pm

Hey Eive - thanks for applying!

I'm also a fan of Burn Notice - I just started in the middle of this season, though. I have some catching up to do XD.

It was nice to see you around last night - hopefully I can actually do something with you soon!