Required
paully or by my char name

Game(s) you plan to play

WAR - nightly 3-5 hours (6pm-2am PST) and more on weekends lol
Red Alert 3 (i am a RTS honk too)

Character's name

Indo

Character info

Chaos Zealot. So far I like this class. I also tried shaman in beta but did not like. IMHO Good healing goes along way. I haven't tinkered with any builds yet but have already discovered that I need a soloing gear set and a healing set.

Brief history

I played WOW (launch thru April 06). I was in the PVE raiding guild Advent Fury on the Hyjal server. Undead Priest.

I played Vanguard. Beta - Apr 07. Gnome blood mage. Really bloody enjoyed this game although it launched too rough around the edges. The BM class was so innovative and I miss many aspects of the game. Poor population and gold dupe pretty much killed it for me.

WAR- open beta - current. I really enjoy the pvp aspect of this game. Getting really sick of random PUGs tho. Really interested in finding a team of organized individuals for PVP *sorry.. RvR =P
How did you find us?

click here
Just looked at guilds with websites and tried to find one that would fit my style
What are your feelings toward pancakes?
I love lamp.

Favorite video/computer games
uhh... top 5 by genre? decade? system?
WoW
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye
GTA: Vice City
Diablo 2
Warcraft 3

Favorite songs/bands
I like breakbeats
Favorite movies
The Big Lebowski, Kung Fu Hustle, Hero, The Matrix
Favorite tv shows
currently running: The Office, Heroes, The Shield, Avatar: The Last Airbender

Favorite quote

Not all those who wander are lost[/b][/url]

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:47 pm

Welcome!

Currently, we have closed our recruiting process but that doesn't mean it will be closed forever. With that being said, definitely friend some of us (I'm Devanna and Asparagus in game) and say hello! I really like some of your movie choices like Kung Fu Hustle and Hero. Plus your TV shows are nice picks too with the Office, Heroes, and Avatar!

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:53 pm

Welcome to our forums!

As Jeff said, we've halted recruiting for a little while, but we would love to have someone to call on for our friends lists!

My in-game name is Derrick--feel free to friend me and send me a tell in-game.

indo
protection warrior

thanks for responding

Post by indo » Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Hey! thanks for responding so quickly. I did read that recruiting was closed but i thought my sterling application (read: omg healz!!!) would give me a boost haha.

anyhow i will put y'all down as friends. hopefully you will do the same. If you ever need anyone to fill out your scenario roster hit me up.

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:33 am

Once again, thanks for your interest in Underpowered! Hopefully some spots will open up for you soon. See you in game.