Post by Talynn » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Name you prefer to be called
Tal, Talynn.

Game(s) you plan to play
Crysis Wars

Character's name
Talrel

Character info
Level 24 Disciple of Khaine, almost level 25, almost level 17 Renown.

Brief history
World of Warcraft PvP stuff I was good at, as well as Ragnarok Online, Rising Force Online, but I mostly did pve in Earth and Beyond and a couple other games. I moderately got into pvp in EVE Online and FlyFF when it was actually DECENT.

How did you find us?
Takako :D

What are your feelings toward pancakes?
INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PAINCAKES!- I mean, what? Oh, pancakes, my bad. Pancakes are good.

Optional - help us get to know you better!
E-mail address
[email protected]
Or
[email protected]

Favorite video/computer games
Crysis Wars, Warhammer Online, Call of Duty 4, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2, Ragnarok Online, Phantasy Star Online

Favorite songs/bands
VNV Nation, Colony 5, Susumu Hirasawa, P-MODEL, Monolith, Ivory Frequency, Seabound, Apoptygma Berzerk, Covenant, Funker Vogt, Juno Reactor, Front Line Assembly, Alexander Veljanov (Deine Lakaien) and more.

Favorite movies
Bladerunner, Star Wars (4-6), Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Terminator (1-2, not 3), Full Metal Jacket, Saving Private Ryan, I Robot, etc.

Favorite tv shows
TMNT (Classic), Thundercats, GitS:SAC, Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis, Farscape, Batman (90’s version), Freakazoid, Swat Kats, etc.

Favorite quote
“There have always been ghosts in the machine. Random segments of code, that have grouped together to form unexpected protocols. Unanticipated, these free radicals engender questions of free will, creativity, and even the nature of what we might call the soul. Why is it that when some robots are left in darkness, they will seek out the light? Why is it that when robots are stored in an empty space, they will group together, rather than stand alone? How do we explain this behavior? Random segments of code? Or is it something more? When does a perceptual schematic become consciousness? When does a difference engine become the search for truth? When does a personality simulation become the bitter mote... of a soul?” – Dr. Alfred Lanning.

How do you feel about the phrase "troll patrol"?
Dunno, Please explain.

moui
card carrying atheist

Re: Application - Talrel - Disciple of Khaine

Post by moui » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:35 pm

Talynn wrote: Favorite tv shows
TMNT (Classic), Thundercats, GitS:SAC, Stargate: SG1, Stargate: Atlantis, Farscape, Batman (90’s version), Freakazoid, Swat Kats, etc.
I believe you may have made a friend...
bluexy wrote:Image

Talynn
protection warrior

Post by Talynn » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:39 pm

Haha, I loved that version, I kind of lost track of it as it started to include Nightwing in the later episodes, and all that jazz. Hopefully I'll be able to find it all again. But by far I like that version more than this newer one where all the villans look like drop-outs of Marilyn Manson's music video fluffies.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Talynn wrote:Haha, I loved that version, I kind of lost track of it as it started to include Nightwing in the later episodes, and all that jazz. Hopefully I'll be able to find it all again. But by far I like that version more than this newer one where all the villans look like drop-outs of Marilyn Manson's music video fluffies.
I haven't seen the new one, but I was a big fan (but not as excited about it as Rory/bluexy/Glorbo).

My favorite villain was Sandman or whatever his name was. Mudman? Dunno.

Talynn
protection warrior

Post by Talynn » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:50 pm

moui wrote: My favorite villain was Sandman or whatever his name was. Mudman? Dunno.
Clayface? Haha, I liked the Riddler and...what was that one guy that was obsessed with Time... D: