Pathfinder Group: Details and Voicing Interest

Poog say Zargonel is the best...
Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:11 pm

@Jackie: Here's my two cents. If you think you'll have time over the next couple of weeks to learn the basics and make a character (and Tyler and I will definitely help you on these! We can set up a ventrilo meeting for one-on-one and answer any of your questions and help you make a character), I think it would be awesome if you show up to our demo session! You can try it out, and if you don't like it you can drop it, but if you do, we can make it work!

As for being inexperienced, I think that most (or maybe even all?) of us are either really new to tabletop RPGs or rusty! And we're all new to Pathfinder (I think? - at least to my knowledge). The biggest part of bringing enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn and have fun with everyone!

Gurgalicious
protection warrior

Post by Gurgalicious » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:54 pm

I think I'll join :) I have to look over some of the classes and stuff though ^_^ and I definitely need help with the basics (I'm a total RP n00b here)

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:19 am

I'm trying to decide if I have the patience to learn or not.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:03 am

Awesome! Now we have Tyler, Terry, Rory, Michelle, and Greg for sure for the demo session. Jeff and Jackie are thinking about it, and Lydia and Naz are possibly thinking about it. Michelle, I think we're going to have to limit this just to Underpowered folks for now. Maybe in the future we can play with your friend.

@Jeff: It would be fuuuun =D We'd love to have you and can certainly help you with learning the stuff!

Tyler and I can also start getting on ventrilo more frequently and seeing if there's anyone around that needs help or clarification with Pathfinder stuff. For everyone (especially Jeff and Greg), you can let us know certain times you might be on vent so we can talk about the basics.

Michelle
protection warrior

Post by Michelle » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:54 pm

Okay! :)