POLL: How often do you want to meet for Pathfinder?

Poog say Zargonel is the best...

How often do you want to meet for Pathfinder?

Once a week - 2.5hrs (3 max)
29%
Twice a week - 1.5 hrs (2 max)
14%
Once or twice is fine with me (no preference at all)
57%

Total votes: 7

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

POLL: How often do you want to meet for Pathfinder?

Post by Xelissa » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:17 am

As the title says - how often do you want to meet for Pathfinder? Once a week for 2.5 hrs (3 max), or twice a week for 1.5 hrs (2 max)?

bluexy
BATMEOWN

Post by bluexy » Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:31 am

I voted for the once a week option as my preference, but think two shorter sessions a week could be interesting as well. Wouldn't be heartbroken if we decide on that.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:39 pm

I voted for two, but I started thinking about it and I'm not sure 1.5 hour sessions are useful. Maybe we could run it as a test and see how it runs. But I think we run into a situation where we feel like we're just getting started before the session ends. It might be more rewarding to have a longer session once a week. But again, it might be worth trying twice/week and seeing how it goes.

Only other problem as I see it is trying to navigate getting people together two times a week, when in the past, it was difficult to find one time that fit everyone. Guess it'll depend on how many people sign up for this group, too.
The cake is a lie.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:05 am

Hm, well I'll definitely take your thoughts into account, Terry. Still waiting on a couple people to cast their votes yet. I see what you're thinking about how maybe shorter sessions might be too short - be assured, however, that I plan on starting no later than 5 minutes after the decided start time, regardless of who's there yet or not. Late-comers can just quietly make their entrance and figure out on their own what's going on.

Regarding your worry about getting everyone together twice a week, the way I see it is that the biggest benefit to 2 sessions a week is that we definitely wouldn't have to make sure that everyone could make it. Missing one shorter session a week would not be such a big deal.

Michelle
protection warrior

Post by Michelle » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:20 pm

I voted either or. Sorry for being so flaky. Circumstances are never ideal working in retail. I just got my schedule for the next week about two hours ago!

I'd love to continue to be involved, and once we have a more set schedule, I can definitely request evenings off for gaming nights. That being said, I have no evening shifts next week! So I'm wide open. :)

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Looks like once a week wins out! If we want to change it later, that's open for discussion as well. I'll be sending out a doodle sign-up (via an email) sometime tonight probably. This will be used to determine 2 or 3 regular times we can schedule meetings.

Thanks for voting, everyone. Helps me out a lot!