Deep/Urgoz

HECK YEAH I'LL TANK
shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:11 pm

Hey, we're not the dumb ones playing with our clocks twice a year.

I think since we don't observe daylight savings we don't get money from the government or something like that.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:58 pm

I capped Unyielding Aura yesterday, so I'll probably bring that. Figured an instant res might be handy (and it can be used to res people in the no-spell room if cast beforehand).

Note to those who don't remember: Unyielding Aura was changed awhile back so that in PVE it makes heals heal ~50% more when maintained, and when it is canceled, it reses a random dead teammate within earshot. http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Unyielding_Aura

This is what I set up on my bar, but I might swap a skill or two after conferring with Matt (one of us should probably bring a hex cure and the other a condition cure):

[Dwayna's Kiss][Orison of Healing][Healing Seed][Unyielding Aura][Patient Spirit][Heal Party][Glyph of Lesser Energy][Rebirth]

Yes, yes, I KNOW ORISON - it kills me, too! =[

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:34 pm

Swap orison for words of comfort and you're a go. We'll decide what I should run--I was thinking of running a standard hboon.

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:19 pm

I don't like words of comfort. Orison heals for a good 90-ish or so with Unyielding aura on, and I'd rather have a straight-up 90 than a bit more IF they have a condition.

I feel like if I'm running UA, we might need WoH as the other monk for large single-target healing.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Xelissa wrote:I don't like words of comfort. Orison heals for a good 90-ish or so with Unyielding aura on, and I'd rather have a straight-up 90 than a bit more IF they have a condition.

I feel like if I'm running UA, we might need WoH as the other monk for large single-target healing.
Mmkay, we'll iron it out sometime this weekend. <3

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Good job on the Deep, everyone. Went really smoothly.