Schedules for the next few months (Old)

HECK YEAH I'LL TANK
Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Schedules for the next few months (Old)

Post by Xelissa » Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:06 pm

People have expressed interest in GvGing this season. Why don't we post our schedules for the next couple of months (since a lot of people are starting back up at school) and see if we can't coordinate some possible times we can GvG.

My Schedule until the end of March (I think the end of March?)

Mondays: Available after 4:30
Tuesday: Available after 6:15-6:30
Wednesdays: Available after 4:30
Thursdays: No class, but these will probably be homework days and hanging out with Tyler. Mostly flexible though - evenings preferred.
Fridays: Technically available after 4:30, but might often not be available until after 7
Saturdays: Whenever, after 1pm - if we schedule something I'll probably be able to show up anytime.
Sundays: Same as Saturdays.

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:21 pm

Here's my class schedule till march

Monday to Thursday: 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm

I will also have internship, most likely starting in a couple weeks. i'm hoping to do my intern hours monday through friday, so i can have the weekends to rest and play games.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:54 pm

I'm going to basically have a real job. Except no salary.

We're talking 7am-4 or 5pm, Monday-Friday. Plus, I have Baltimore Choral Arts Society Monday nights and a night class Tuesdays.

Weekends are always free, and I'll be good for Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Remember, my nights are your days out there on the Pac coast.

Jackie and I have been talking about how we'd prefer starting guild events AT 7 PST, latest, so although I'll be sleep deprived, at least I'll get 4 hours if we GVG on a weekday.

Anyway, enough of the blahblah, here's the down and dirty:

Wednesday: after 5pm EST
Thursday: after 5pm EST
Friday: after 5pm EST
Saturday: all day
Sunday: all day

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:03 pm

My schedule is pretty opening as far as starting times.

I'd say:

Mon-Thurs: 5-10 (or so) CST
Fri/Sat: 7-?? CST (unless I have something planned)
Sunday: Anytime until 10 (or so) CST

On Friday and Saturday, I tend to go out and do stuff. So, that might interfere, but if I know we are going to GvG, then I will try to move my schedule around it :)

I would love to get more involved with GvG and try to get rank in it. I'd say that, for the most part, if we could have people that are devoted to PvP and getting better would be great to get together to do this since it takes some time and effort to do and keep up with.
The cake is a lie.

manekineko
Drunken Kodály Master

Post by manekineko » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:06 pm

Albedo wrote:On Friday and Saturday, I tend to go out and do stuff. So, that might interfere, but if I know we are going to GvG, then I will try to move my schedule around it :)

I would love to get more involved with GvG and try to get rank in it. I'd say that, for the most part, if we could have people that are devoted to PvP and getting better would be great to get together to do this since it takes some time and effort to do and keep up with.
Agreed about going out on weekends. We'll figure that out.

Also agreed on PVP, but I think that we've been going that direction for the past month, wouldn't you agree?

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:10 pm

I can do any weekday or weekend. I think the latest I go in my class on any given day is 3pm MST. Plus I have no band so weekend for me!!! Yay!

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:14 pm

Up until January 29th, I am free basically all the time, so as long as I know there's a GvG match going, I can plan for it and be there.

As for the Spring 07 semester, it gets really tough for me. I am usually not finished classes until at least 5 PM EST, and then I'd have to eat dinner. If I keep a chemistry class that I am currently enrolled in, then Monday and Wednesday are completely out for me, as it is a night class.

I hate to be flaky, but school is really really important to me, and during the week is just a tough commitment for me to make because of schoolwork.

Friday basically all day and Saturday all day are the best for me, but I understand if you don't want to include me at all because I'm busy.

Sasado
aelfborn fury

Post by Sasado » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:26 pm

Tuesday, Weds, Thurs. nights I am unavailable due to work/classes. This will change in March to Tuesday and Weds night. Also, I am on-call at work so there is the chance that I will have to go in on short notice, though this is pretty rare.

In case no one is aware of it, there are no more "seasons" for the current GvG ladder. This ladder will not be reset anymore (according to ANet) as they are moving to an automated tournament format in late Jan/early Feb.

You can read about the changes here.
"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all." - Futurama

Vincent
aelfborn fury

Post by Vincent » Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:45 pm

Well I don't know my work schedule yet but on the day i do work no gw for me 4pm to midnight so....weekend would work if i knew say a week before
I don't care what you are doing, so much
as the idiotic way that you are doing it.

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 am

as long as we plan ahead, like 1 - 2 weeks notice, i can be there during the weekend.

shimdic

Post by shimdic » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:17 pm

Albedo wrote: I would love to get more involved with GvG and try to get rank in it. I'd say that, for the most part, if we could have people that are devoted to PvP and getting better would be great to get together to do this since it takes some time and effort to do and keep up with.

I'm always down for some TAs if people need some factions. It is way easier to come by doing TAs than RAs, plus it is more fun. Send tell in game or IM me on AIM. Plus some people want their gladiator title. I can run a lot of things, minus monk (too hard to play).

Xelissa
GM of DOOM!!

Post by Xelissa » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:20 pm

I don't think getting faction and doing TAs is a problem to most people, Jeff :wink: We do that fairly often, though it might not be as much as a few people would like, unfortunately. GvGs, however, we do very rarely because it's hard to get enough people on at the same time. Once people have their schedules posted, though, maybe we can figure out a few possible times during the week that we can get the right number of people on at the same time.

shimdic

Post by shimdic » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:50 pm

Soooooo who wants to set a date and time?

I say This Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. GvG all three days.

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:12 pm

I've made a google calendar for us to use to schedule stuff. I will make a post explaining it and stuff later today, but I have to get ready for class right now.

if you already have a google calendar set up, or would like to set it up, please share it with [email protected] ... if you aren't interested in making your google calender, I will post the log in info later so that you can just go in and put your schedule into the communal one. check back around 6pm for that stuff in the guild private forum.