Anyone for GvG?

HECK YEAH I'LL TANK
shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:12 am

I could play flag runner too. I have some monk skills unlocked.

Vincent
aelfborn fury

Post by Vincent » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:50 am

I can play anything...I'm down with playing the war
I don't care what you are doing, so much
as the idiotic way that you are doing it.

Nokturnal
Frenzy Spammer

Post by Nokturnal » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:30 pm

i cant do anything monday thru thursday unfortunately

Jax
Worst Luck Ever with Video Games

Post by Jax » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:03 pm

yeah. that's what they told me. Hmm...I know that we've been running guild stuff a lot on weekends, so I tried to stay away from scheduling stuff on weekends. Another option is to play on Wednesday and Friday then do PvE on Sunday which is when we were doing most of our PvE anyway. However, the consensus seemed to be that most people didn't want to play two days a week because of their payed subscription to DAoC, and lots of people have social events on Friday nights, so I picked a day during the week. Not having enough people this Friday for the Deep shows that maybe Friday's aren't the best days for stuff. Right now, let's plan on staying with Wednesday nights, and if we have the people, try to throw extra GvG playtime in on the weekends. I don't want to leave Nok or anyone out completely because of a schedule conflict, but I'm trying to make sure that we have a consistent thing going because consistency will ensure that we have more successful events. If anyone else would like to change the Wednesday to Friday or Saturday, let me know. Otherwise, we'll just leave it to Wednesday for now.

P.S. - This is Jon on Jackie's account.

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:23 pm

Also, the thing with Friday...we had 8 people on, which is enough to GvG.
The cake is a lie.

Mompas
God

Post by Mompas » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:36 pm

I can't do anything mon-wed until after 10pm.

thehornfreak84
A hobo with dry elbows

Post by thehornfreak84 » Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:08 am

ok. everyone interested in GvG show up on wednesday. We may or may not play, but atleast we can talk about some stuff. We can play if we have the numbers, but it looks like most people are willing to give up some Friday nights to play, so we'll probably just make that the GvG night.

Hope to see you all there!!!

Albedo
set feyzors to stun

Post by Albedo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:36 am

I'll be there Wed simply because I'm usually on at that time. If we can dredge up 8 people, I'd be down. But, I agree, I think Friday is probably a better bet for a standard time to GvG due to conflicting schedules. The thing about GvG is that we can get 3-4 games in about 2 hoursish so I think I can divert 2 hours on Friday away from DAoC for some guild fun.

EDIT: by the way, I might not be able to do a GW thing until later this Friday. If one of my friends is free, I might be going to see The Zodiac so I won't be home until probably 8-10 PST depending on the show times. Will update when I know more...
The cake is a lie.

Raina Asher
feral druid

I wanna play 2

Post by Raina Asher » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:05 am

I would love to play, but I am in school again, so since I am in Europe, I am anywhere from 6-10 hours ahead of you.... needless to say at the moment I am only available on weekends I think, unless you guys are doing GVG or PVE or whatever in the morning your time. But I am totally down for weekend fun! Hope I can get in some of the action. I also have a new character that I am building up and finally I got Factions! Hope to see you all on!
"A hundred ways to duck the question: how will I live with myself now that I know what I know? - Liir in "Son of a Witch" by Gregory Maguire.

"I'm more concerned about them hearing the music than how they get it." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus about illegally downloading music

moui
card carrying atheist

Post by moui » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:38 pm

i might not be there till 6pm on wednesday... i don't see a time posted. hope that's okay, I will try to be there as early as possible.

shimdic
Yeah, I probably hate your team.

Post by shimdic » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:28 pm

I'm still at school, I might be here a while. I will be on all of Friday, though.

Than=death
protection warrior

Post by Than=death » Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:53 pm

Wednesdays are generally better than Fridays for me (except for this week, when I'll be in Bermuda both days :P ), but my work schedule is still pretty nuts, so I can never 100% guarantee attendance.

I'm down for GvG in general and can play pretty much any role that you'd want ele, mesmer, or ritualist skills for. I don't object to playing other classes, I just don't have a ton of skills unlocked for most other professions.

Good luck to everyone this week!